Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will you repair my garage door even if I didn’t buy it or have it installed by you?
A: Of course! Even if we didn’t install your garage door, we are more than happy to repair it for you. Although we are Magic, older garage doors can be very expensive to fix and the parts may be hard to find. Ask our servicemen if it would be smarter to upgrade and purchase a new door instead!
Q: Do you give free estimates for new doors?
A: Yes, we do give estimates both over the phone and in person if you are looking for a new door. Whether you visit one of our showrooms or we send a salesman to your house, we will work with you to find the perfect door for both you and your garage. We give free estimates for the installation of a new door and/or opener.
Q: How do I get the measurements for my garage door?
A: There are three important measurements that make it very helpful to get an accurate estimate.
- Door Width: Measure the opening from left to right. Make sure to measure more than once and at different heights to check to see if there is any slant and the distance is even.
- Door Height: Measure from the floor to the top headboard. Again, make sure to measure at more than one spot to make sure it is even all the way across.
- Headroom: Measure from the bottom of the headboard to the ceiling. This helps us to see what kind of track we will need and if we are able to install a door and/or opener.
Q: What are your Hours of Operation?
A: Our Orrville office is open Monday through Thursday 8 AM to 5 PM, Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM, and Saturday 9 AM to 12 Noon. Our Massillon office is open Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM and Saturday 9 AM to 12 Noon. Our Ashland office is open Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM, closed on Saturday.
Q: What type of payments do you accept?
A: We will gladly accept any of the following payments:
- Personal Check / Money Order / Official Check
- Credit Cards - Visa, Master Card and Discover